PLM Integration Engineer (Enovia)
Initial 4 month contract until the end of 2020
Based in Skelmersdale with remote working flexibility
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a PLM Integration Engineer to help drive the technical side of a migration over to a new PLM system, Enovia, for a fast growing manufacturing organisation.
This is a technical role & we would ideally be looking for someone with some SAP & Enovia background.
- Quick learner and team player
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver results by due dates
- Demonstrated ability to manipulate and process data files in Excel spreadsheet form.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in written communications.
- Ability to learn various computer systems.
- Ability to follow instruction and standard operating procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a dynamic business environment where prioritization is necessary.
Duties include, but not limited to
- Migrate Quality Management System procedures from shared drives to Product Lifecycle Management software (Enovia)
- Migrate manufacturing documentation from shared drives to Enovia platform
- Assist with migrating CAD drawings from different CAD software tools to Enovia platform
- Cross reference Bill of Material items with legacy part numbers
- Assist with building Engineering Bill of Materials in Enovia platform
- Assist with connecting eBOMs to product documentation and model numbers
- Experience in using O365 products (OneNote, Outlook, Power Point, SharePoint, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience editing/formatting documents.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001
- Ability to read drawings and understand Bill of Material structure
Please apply for the role for further information