Our client are a fast-growing Renewable Energy Consultancy, who are looking for a Renewable Energy Consultant to join their team in Central Manchester.
The role will be focused on providing contractor support, as well as delivering specialist consultancy services to contractors looking to enter or remain up to date in the renewables sector. As a consultant, you will support design, specification and compliance with industry-recognised certification schemes.
You will also provide a bespoke quality management system and one to one training for contractors, from initial certification to ongoing support.
- Provide a one-to-one support service for new/existing and key-account clients
- Provide training to new clients that are going through certification
- Provide compliance support to existing clients
- Checking for compliance changes in the MCS & PAS 2030 schemes
- Taking inbound and making outbound calls to existing and potential clients (no cold calling)
- Be passionate about reducing our impact on the planet
- Experience of working in a contact centre/customer service position desirable but not essential.
- Advanced Excel Skill
- Comfortable analysing data
- Strong Mathematics skills (Ideally A-Level +, but could be demonstrated by other means)
- Knowledge of MCS and PAS 2030 desirable but not essential
The client require people who are passionate about reducing the human impact on the planet, so if this is you, please apply for more info!