Electrical Maintenance Technician - 24/7 Shift pattern
Initial 3 month contract due to demand - products being manufactured are supporting the COVID-19 pandemic
Based in Skelmersdale
The plant is a manufacturing facility. You would be required to adhere to all Health, Safety & Environmental procedures whilst at work. Your role would require you to work within any area of the plant to carry out your duties. You may be required to work as part of a team or on your own. You would be with a team of fellow professionals, working within a manufacturing environment.
KEY POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Technical production support
- Ensuring production targets are met, optimise output & minimise defects
- Electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, PLC fault finding
- Preventative maintenance
- Equipment breakdown repairs
- Establishing process conditions
- In-line quality checks
- Experience of automated assembly production lines
- Experience of ABB robots (Preferred)
- Experience of vision systems (Preferred)
- Experience of Omron PLC’s (Preferred)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work with staff at differing levels of the organisation.
- Ability to assess and upgrade procedures and systems.
- Strong communication skills
- A team player.
Further information is available upon application