Location - Skelmersdale
Salary - circa £25K (pro-rata to hourly rate)
Contract role - initially 12+ months
An highly innovative, science-based technology company is recruiting for a new Production Planner to based within their manufacturing division in Skelmersdale.
- Creating and maintaining valid material and production schedules accounting for all demands and optimising supply.
- Responsible for planning the movement of stock to be packed and irradiated at sub-contractors.
- Provide input to the documentation process on production volume requirements and ensure issues and conflicts are elevated.
- Experience within supply chain, ideally a manufacturing environment
- Good computer skills, inclusive of SAP
- Working with multiple (100+) SKU’s
- Experience of Production Schedules
This role is a long term-opportunity within a truly global brand who can offer fantastic career opportunities.
Please reply for more info!