Our client have an urgent demand for a Cloud Network Consultant to support their Digital Transformation Project, by leading a lead role in their Cloud Networking journey.
- Build the automation and associated documentation for cloud networking
- Build the automation for core components of cloud network monitoring across integrated across multiple cloud platforms
- Analyse, resolve and prevent cloud networking issues
- Defined by the Cloud Service backlog – contribute to the design, development and implementation GCP/AWS landing zone networks
- Assist customer project teams within early use of cloud deployment methods and new features
- Google Cloud Certification (Network Engineer preferred)
- Knowledge of software delivery pipelines and integrating cloud platforms.
- Experience of design and implementing cloud network services monitoring.
- Knowledge of integrating and analysing cloud monitoring data, and creating operational dashboards.
- Strong skills surrounding network automation using DevOps tools.
Highly extendable 6 month contract.
The role will be fully remote in initially, then very occasional travel to West London.
Please apply for more info!