A global industrial instrumental manufacturer are currently recruiting for Key Account Manager to work for their newly develop industrial services division in the UK.
This division has been set up to build on their success in Europe and offers customers calibration services for a range of measurement and instrumentation products.
This role is a new subsidiary for the company, so will report directly into the MD.
The patch is the South (Inclusive of some of the Midlands), however flexibility to travel when required is needed. Ideal location of customers will be within circa 75 miles from the Hampshire area, but this isn't a restriction by any means to work outside this patch.
This position will be a mixture of pure business development, as well as utilising their network of customers in the UK who already purchase their products.
The potential customer based is vast including aerospace, oil and gas, mechanical engineering and manufacturing to name a few.
- A self-starter who is comfortable working independently.
- Demonstratable experience of meeting targets.
- Experience selling Industrial Services, experience of selling services in other (similar) industries may be considered.
- Comfortable generating new business.
- A good understanding of instrumentation, physics/electronics or calibration is highly desirable.
Role can be based from home or the office in Hampshire when not meeting customers - based on candidate preference.
The role pays an attractive salary, company car, excellent benefits and competitive commission (Circa 60k to 80k OTE).
This is an exciting time to join a division which is fresh so you can really make an impact and have a long-term career - please apply for more info!