A Global IT Consultancy are currently recruiting for a Angular Developer to work on their customers global automation programme.
The successful candidate will be working on a program to re-platform a legacy application, which will utilise technologies such as Google Cloud and Kubernetes.
- Sound background in Software Engineer
- In depth knowledge of Angular.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong understanding of various database technologies (SQL, NoSQL etc)
- Appreciation of API development.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud (Preferred but not essential) – However, an appreciation of cloud technologies is highly beneficial.
- Knowledge of Golang (Preferred but by no means essential).
Please note that at this stage, successful candidates will only be allowed to proceed via PAYE/Umbrella company – this is due to the clients stance on working with PSC Limited Companies.
This role will be mainly remote for the foreseeable, even when restrictions are eased considerably, only occasional travel to an office, less than once a week (London/Sheffield), would be required.
Please apply or call 01676545398 for more info!