A Global IT Consultancy are currently recruiting for a Golang Developer to work on their customers global automation programme.
The successful candidate will be working on a program to replatform a legacy application which will utilise technologies such as Google Cloud and Kubernetes.
- Sound background in Software Engineer
- In depth knowledge of Golang.
- Strong Docker and Kubernetes knowledge and Experience.
- Strong understanding of various database technologies (SQL, NoSQL etc)
- Strong understanding of API development.
- Knowledge of GCP (Preferred but not essential).
Please note that at this stage, successful candidates will only be allowed to proceed via PAYE/Umbrella company due to IR35.
Remote working circa 4 days per week (After things move back to normal as it'll be 100% remote until then), and a long term contract - The onsite day will ideally be in Yorkshire, although an onsite day in London could also be considered.
Please apply or call 01676545398 for more info!