A fast growing healthcare software house are currently recruiting for a Data Scientist, who will help improve processes and drive business results.
This role is well suited to a passionate Data Scientist, who has a passion for the latest technology, as well as AI and ML ... whilst working for a company who really are making a difference!
- Work with stakeholders throughout the company to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Extract and analyze data from databases to improve the efficiency and delivery of product and marketing teams.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation along with other business outcomes.
- Knowledge of programming e.g. C++, Java, R, Python etc
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques.
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders.
- Ideally at least 2 Years of commercial Data Science experience, post academia.
Benefits: Remote/Flexible working, competitive salary, unlimited holidays and more!
Please apply for more info!