We are currently looking for a new Orthodontic Sales Specialist to join our Oral Care Solutions Division covering the Midlands territory.
Location – Field based
Territory – Postcodes B, CH, CV, CW, DE, DY, HU, L, LE, LL, LN, MK, NG, NN, PE, S, SK, ST, SY, TF, WA, WF, WN, WS, WV
RATE OF PAY - £18/HR
HOURS OF WORK - 39HRS / WEEK
Targeted to achieve specific sales objectives by providing sales coverage within an assigned territory while developing relationships to drive products directly with end user.
Candidate must be effective and influential with orthodontists and practice staff.
Skill sets necessary are sales, group presentation, communication, technical ability, organisation and time and territory management.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate a successful track record in exceeding expectations within a targeted sales environment.
• Drive sales growth of 3M Oral Care products to Orthodontic Practices within the defined territory.
• Ability to collaborate and share knowledge to benefits others
• An aptitude to solve problems with a positive attitude in a competitive environment
• Strong negotiation skills with the ability to close sales opportunities by presenting 1:1 or to small groups using persuasive verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to tailor sales presentation and messaging around customer verbal and non-verbal cues
• Ability to consistently meet and exceed sales target while managing administrative responsibilities and CRM requirements
• Ability to interact with a professional demeanor at all levels of an organisation and established business relationships within the territory.
Knowledge & Skills
• Strong track record in Sales
• Oral Care Industry experience preferably but not essential
• Candidates must live on defined territory
• Fully computer literate
• Have the ability to build excellent customer relationships
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Disciplined and well organised
• Energy, drive and passion for sales
• Experience with maintaining and growing a territory
• Experience in selling directly
• Knowledge and understanding of the competitive landscape in oral care products.
• Knowledge and understanding of professional selling process and skills
• Advanced Territory Management skills including analytics, strategic planning, prioritization, and tactical execution utilizing all available resources to maximize results.
• Experienced with Microsoft Office application software and Internet savvy research capabilities
• Experience using Customer Relations Management (CRM) software (i.e. Salesforce, Oracle, SAP CRM)
• Good level of education is preferred