Our client are a leading global manufacturer who are currently recruiting for Maintenance Technicians to join their team based within their health care division in Loughborough.
This role will be on a 4 shift (Days and Nights) pattern
- Carry out both planned and reactive maintenance on complex machinery.
- Evaluate breakdowns and stoppages and communicate in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate fault finding Diagnostic ability.
- Support set up and change over of production process equipment.
- Experience in a multi skilled (mechanical and/or electrical) role.
- Apprenticeship to at least Level 3 (Ideally HND or HNC)
- PLC Experience
The client will invest in training opportunities and offer a market leading pension scheme - Please apply for more info!