An Infrastructure Consultancy are currently recruiting for a number of Data Centre Operators, to work at their customers new, state of the art Data Centre in Farnborough.
- Provide support to Engineers during installation/removal of hardware.
- Complete Data Centre Asset Management
- Manage access onto site working with ARK for all visitors to DR13 & 14.
- Perform visual checks of Servers and Network equipment / Server reboots and scripted events.
- Perform trouble shooting of cabling in the DC.
- Data Centre Installation and Asset Management experience.
- Basic PC and Networking skills.
- Full UK Driving Licence and a car – You will not be required to travel for the role, but public transport isn’t suitable for commuting.
Please note, this role operates at 4 on, 4 off, 12 hours Days and Nights shift pattern, inclusive of weekend and bank holidays.
Please apply more info!