Data Centre Operator - Based in Farnborough - £25,000
As the Data Centre Operator will provide full on-site support in their Data Centre based in Farnborough.
• You will provide support to Engineers during installation/removal of hardware.
• Complete Data Centre Asset Management
• Perform visual H & E checks of Servers and Network equipment / Server reboots and scripted events.
• Perform trouble shooting of cabling in the DC.
• Manage PSM were needed, HDD storage and disposal.
• Manage Goods in process.
• Previous experience of working in a Data Centre environment.
• Knowledge of DC installation processes.
• Asset Management within a DC.
• PC Literate.
• Flexible and responsive to business demands
• Able to work unsupervised for long periods and be able to use own initiative
• Able to communicate with all interfaces to the Media Library
• Personable, good team player, enthusiastic, able to use own initiative
• Customer focused
• Able to follow process/procedures in a methodical manner
**This is a 24 by 7 role working 4 x 12 hour shift rotating days and nights (4 rest days)**
Please apply for further information