EHS Co-ordinator - Leicestershire - £28,000 -£30,000
My client, a global manufacturing company are currently recruiting for a EHS Coordinator.
Overall responsibilities of role:
• You will maintain EHS (Environmental Health & Safety) compliance to legislative requirements.
• Lead site Environmental Program and support the site sustainability program
• complete and report site compliance audits
• Manage site audit schedule
• Manage site Emergency Preparedness Program, including site first aid program
• Support the site training program, helping to deliver training in accordance with the site plan, where applicable
• Manage BSI standards for the site and coordinate external audits
• Ensure all EHS requirements are met by supporting the team and the site where necessary
Experience & Skills required:
• Experience of working in a similar position, Environmental, Health & Safety Coordination.
• Ideally hold IOSH Managing Safely
• Understanding of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
• Environmental awareness qualification or willingness to be trained
• Good interpersonal, communication, prioritisations and organisational skills.
• Communicates effectively in written and oral formats with peers, and others at varying levels within own organisation.
• Self-directed and good attention to detail.
• Good Analytical Skills
• Technical Expertise - Provides guidance and technical knowledge to peer groups and employees as appropriate.
**Please apply for further information**