We have a fantastic opportunity for a Operations Executive (Telephony and Connectivity Provisioning) We're looking for a natural project manager with a technical understanding of fixed line and data connectivity solutions and the capacity to multi-task on projects. This is not a technical role, but you'll need to understand the technology: WLR, Hosted Telephony and the general provisioning process.
.You will have worked in a customer facing service delivery position during your career, and the successful Operations Executive will be responsible for managing provisioning with carriers and suppliers, scheduling technical resource for site surveys and on-site installation work, ordering equipment and producing documentation for both the technical team and the customer. A great prospect for somebody looking to have more hands on project management experience.
Joining the Operations team, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the delivery of projects for products and services to internal and external customers. Products include, WLR & CPS, Hosted Telephony Solutions, Data Connectivity (ADSL, FTTC, FTTP, DIA, MPLS). The Operations Executive will be the first point of contact for the customer from the time that the order or project is handed to the Operations team from the sales teams.
* Manage projects, manage the process and provide regularly updates via calls with the customer and suppliers.
* The single point of contact during the delivery process, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained.
* To manage the on-boarding of new customers in-line with the internal company processes and procedures including; customer account creation, credit checks, provisioning and billing.
* Provide regular communication, support and project status reports to customers via email and telephone.
* Attend customer meetings to discuss product and service delivery in-line with customer requirements.
* Management and provision of orders for all products and services using carrier portals or order forms where required.
* Ensuring all customer information is tracked and kept up to date on the company database and billing systems.
* Liaise, co-ordinate and maintain relationships with carriers and suppliers where required
* Support, co-ordinate and maintain relationships with internal teams where required.
* WLR SI portal experience.
* Number porting process.
* DSL/leased line provision.
* Fault Management and escalation skills to Director level.
* Resource planning and scheduling.
I'm looking for a driven & confident individual to take on and manage projects & people effectively whilst providing outstanding customer service.