A fast growing Health and Wellness company are currently recruiting for a Software Developer to work on their highly rated mobile and desktop applications from their office in Manchester.
This position will have a slight focus on front-end to begin with, but you will also get the opportunity to work on back-end and DevOps technologies too.
• Work on features for an iOS & Android App including integration with wearables and device-level APIs
• Produce features for a modern, cloud-based software infrastructure
• Deliver quality through test-driven development (TDD), pair programming, and exploration of the work delivered by the whole team
• Collaborating within a skilled, cross-functional team to shape our products, and the technical solutions we adopt in order to deliver them
• App development stacks, Android and iOS (Preferred)
• Typescript (Desirable)
• Some NoSQL DB exposure, ideally MongoDB (Desirable)
• Cloud/DevOps Experience (Desirable)
Even if you don't have the desireable skills but are interested in learning new technologies, please apply for more info!