Your search query
mobile device management,
- Remove personal/corporate data from I-Phones using iTunes.
- Work with Apple/mobile phone supplier to remove Find My I-Phone lock from mobiles
- Send mobile phones in internal post to colleagues across the firm
- Work with the mobile phone supplier to order and maintain a stock of accessories and mobile phones
- Prepare phones for redistribution including cleaning, boxing etc
- Prepare phones for recycling
- Stock management
- Responding to end user queries on mobiles
- Service now ticket management
- Maintain an asset list of mobiles
- Sort leavers phones, from across the firm.
- Work with the supplier to disconnect mobile phone connections
- Provide reporting on stock levels
- Ordering and stoke management of headphones and chargers
- Watford location
- Monday -Friday
- 9.30 till 17:00
JOB TITLE: Quality Engineer
SHIFT PATTERN: 08.30-16.30 Mon-Thurs
DURATION: Initial 6 month’s assignment
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Key Job Responsibilities
The main elements of the Extruding/Filtrate/Moulding Quality Engineering role are as follows:
- Key member of Process NPI programmes
- Translation of Voice of Customer
- New test method development
- Coordinate Product Quality risk assessments (PFMEA)
- Ownership of all high-level Product Quality Technical Documentation
- Manufacturing Scale-up to Launch approval
- Supporting Internal Audits
- CAPA Resolution
- Ensuring quality of product during manufacture
- Leading quality improvement projects
- Reporting on quality measurement indices
- Supporting supplier quality activities
- Addressing internal and external customer concerns
- Liaison and support to other 3M EMEA manufacturing sites
- Engage in the site LMS Tier processes as required (Tier 2/3/4)
Skills, experience and key capabilities
- Motivated, self-starter with good initiative and high level of integrity
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Advanced documentation skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to consistently deliver against targets
- Good team player
- Travel as required by the role
- Experience of leading projects with cross functional teams
- Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative.
- Good judgement, decision making and root cause/problem-solving skills
- Reliable and dependable
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Technical degree (or equivalent) or relevant work experience required
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- CQI Qualification
- Experience of working in a Quality organisation would be an advantage
- Accredited Lead Quality Auditor
Successful candidates will be appointed on an assignment for an initial period of 6 months. To be reviewed in line with business needs and personal performance.
Shopper Marketing Executive
The core purpose of this role is to support the Shopper Marketing Managers in the delivery of customer differentiated shopper marketing plans within Grocery OR Health & Beauty channel across Unilever brands. These activities are built and delivered based on strong shopper and retailer insight as well as sound understanding of our brand strategy and objectives.
The role is agile, meaning that you will work across different retailers depending on the project assigned by the Shopper Marketing Manager you will report into. Depending on where the biggest priority lies, your efforts will flow to meet the delivery of that project. The purpose of this way of working is to be single minded in the discipline of why each project is delivering business value. This will help us amplify our brands to delight the shopper, drive sales as well as footfall into retailers.
The role will focus on delivering the operational side of our plans to meet seasonal and cultural events important to our retailers and our brands. The role will support in the delivery of plans with purpose, and data driven shopper marketing projects across stores and online channels.
The successful candidate will have the ability to forge and lead meaningful relationships directly with retailers, as well as internally with key contacts such as the commercial teams, the brand experience and category management teams, key agency partners as well as the wider Shopper Marketing team.
The scope and main responsibilities of this role.
• Build and lead relationships directly with our customers.
• Develop key marketing initiatives and events aligned to brand and retailer strategy.
• Collaborate with retailers on annual event calendar to plan and execute opportunities.
• Proactively share opportunities and ideas both internally and externally
• Work with internal partners to help realise opportunities instore and online.
• Craft and deliver Brand differentiated campaigns based on shopper insight
• Use Kantar, PDC and CMI to understand shopper and category dynamics to enhance insights
• Develop and land truly differentiated brand activations on the biggest projects that deliver something different for the retailer and their shopper.
• Develop and understand new ways of delivering cut through activity, and amplify plans with new media, always pushing boundaries for excellence and delivering our #shopperfirst vision.
• Be the voice of the Shopper within the business
• Understand shopper trends and missions and use this to develop great executions.
• Understand shopper profiles and retailer’s shopper segmentation
• Stay current with new ways of shopping and media associated in omnichannel world
• Be the voice of the shopper to internal partners and harness this knowledge and passion within external meetings.
• Drive Shopper Marketing Return on Investment
• Track and evaluate activations and ensure that learnings are shared internally and where relevant, externally.
• Use this knowledge to continually improve and drive results for Unilever
• Budget management, ensure that campaigns are run to budget and forecast is accurately planned.
• Understanding of evaluating and building business cases.
• Shopper Insights: Knowing shoppers, shopping behaviour and translating insight into actions.
• Retailer Engagement: Understand retailer dynamics and strategy, puts the retailer’s customer at centre of what they do.
• Shopper Marketing Strategy: The development of strategic shopper marketing options.
• Shopper Marketing Planning: Leading for the development and implementation of the shopper marketing plan.
• Shopper Engagement: Working with agencies, customers, colleagues and experts
• Shopper Impact: Evaluating and learning from Shopper Marketing programmes
• Applicants must be able to travel up to 20% depending on business needs.
Additional Information for Recruiter
Kantar – not necessary but an advantage
Experience working with insight and numbers
Background – current shopper marketing exec in FMCG – would look at ABM’s and eCommerce background
At least one-year experience – would suit an IP with a years’ experience in FMCG
Demonstrate comfortable presenting externally to customers representing Unilever
Will match the individual to the role
One month notice for the right candidate would wait for three months
A Market Leading IT Solutions Company are currently recruiting for DevOps Consultant to work on their customers global automation programme.
The role is likely to fall inside of IR35, but can offer a competitive day rate, remote working 3 to 4 days per week and a long term contract - The onsite days will either be based in London or Yorkshire based on candidate preference.
Example of tasks:
- Design and Develop Automation Scripts for Cybersecurity Compliance Checks.
- Gathered Cyber Security Compliance Requirement from SME's and Convert those into Executable codes.
- Provide SME support for API Requirements including Design, Co-ordination and Development phases.
- Automated API Publish using Jenkin Jobs with Git Repo.
- Install Ansible Scripts in various environments including development, testing and production.
- Experience of API Development.
- Strong MuleSoft development skills.
- Strong knowledge of Automation tools such as Ansible.
- Comfortable managing global stakeholders.
Please apply for more info!
Job Title: Materials Planner
Location: Warrington Factory
Salary: 1-7 - £25,000 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday = 37.5 hours per week (08:00am - 16:00pm)
CV Submission Deadline: Friday 7th February 2020 at 10:15am
• Using SAP, ensure materials are available for production, targeting zero line stops due to material availability
• Daily co-ordination with suppliers
• Daily co-ordination with SU contacts on deliveries
• Main contact person for Warrington for day to day raw material issues
• Master data management
• DCIW management
• Obsoletes management : organizing returns and destruction
• Set up and maintain product master data in SAP
• Review planning KPI’s and develop plans to address persistent issues with cross functional teams
• Scope to move into innovation planning, planning for production of new products within the factory
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• Good Knowledge of SAP
• 2 years of Supply chain experience
• Previous experience in a production or material planning role
• Excellent communication skills
• Good overall computer skills (MS Office, focus on Excel)
• Analytical skills, multitasking
• Customer Service orientation
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
• Bias for action and accountability
Additional Information For Recruiters:
Candidates should have Supply Chain Planning experience, e.g. scheduling production lines, raw and pack material planning, logistics planning. As long as it is Planning in an FMCG environment that is acceptable.
If not from FMCG, then any experience where they react to changes in a daily basis (maybe Petrochemical). Would consider people from Logistics Planning background.
Sometimes the role can change (peaks come when the production moves slowly).
Will consider people in the beginning of the planning process – customer planning, materials planning.
SAP knowledge is advantageous, they can train SAP to the candidates on the job.
ERP or similar planning systems experience desirable.
They will manage stock levels and tracking deliveries in SAP and Excel. IT literate is required. They will input onto the Excel spreadsheet and keep this updated.
Will consider candidates with one months’ notice period but would prefer people with shorter notice periods.
Candidates must be analytical and good attention to detail.
With Warrington site under review, they believe it will be 6 months before any changes would take place.
Job Position: Temporary Brexit Advocacy role – 2 years WL: 1 (AM)
Global/Category/ Region / Local: Local scope, UK- Ireland
Reporting to: Regulatory Affairs Manager UK-Ireland
Location: Leatherhead (UK)
Business Context and Main Challenges of the Job
Regulatory affairs is a critical functional capability in R&D that consists of some 220 RA professionals around the globe, operating across all parts of R&D in either global, regional or local RA roles. Regulatory issues inherently have many aspects: scientific, technical, product law, enforcement, public affairs and external relations. Regulatory affairs operate at the interfaces and combine expertise on legislation with relevant knowledge of products and processes.
The role of the Regulatory Affairs (RA) capability is to understand and influence the development and implementation of rules and regulations related across the 4 business categories: beauty personal care, home and household care and foods and refreshment categories, delivering the business freedom to operate in all selected markets and allowing landing all innovations fast and smooth.
The job holder (JH) is a Temporary Brexit Advocacy role for 2 years, based in Leatherhead (UK) and supporting UK/IR MCO. He/She will deliver Brexit advocacy support across all 4 categories, be part of the UK/IR RA team and report to the Lead Regulatory Manager UK/IR. The JH is also a member of the European RA Network.
The role focuses on:
- Representing Unilever externally in relation to Brexit, in relevant Trade Associations with the aim of limiting business impact from potential legislative changes related to the UK exit from the EU and future working trade agreement e.g. Cosmetic Regulation, REACH, BPR, FIC, CLP etc.
- Advising local MCO and EU region, impact assessment on potential portfolio, internal alignment and externally advocate UL position.
- Represent Unilever’s interests externally, in relevant vertical trade associations and influence the working groups positions if needed, with legislation changes related to the UK exit from the EU and future working trade agreement.
- Together with trade associations, contribute to discussions with Local Authorities and Central Government on interpretations and possible changes in regulations.
- Together with the central compliance team, provide portfolio impact assessments on key law changes on areas which are relevant for Unilever. Align internal position to share externally and provide the relevant legal texts, interpretations, guidelines and policies.
Critical Success Factors of the Job
Key SOL Behaviours (highlight max 3) Key Skills Relevant Experience
• Purpose and Service
• Personal Mastery
• Business Acumen
• Talent Catalyst
• Consumer Love
• Passion for high performance
• Expertise in UK and European Product Legislation and Regulations
• Product regulatory knowledge, incl. production processes
- Degree (BSc or MSc) in related scientific subjects
- Relevant experience within a FMCG environment
- Relevant experience in an innovation process
Any other critical personal characteristics
• Existing applicable regulatory affairs knowledge / experience would be a distinct advantage
• Good communication and teamwork skills, and a willingness to work in international teams
• Ambitious to deliver the best quality in a timely manner
• Must be fluent in English
• Ability to work in autonomy, Quick learner
Start : ASAP
Opportunity to work from home and travel to London external meetings
Existing regulatory affairs experience an advantage if they have worked in comms or legal would be able to adapt
International teams – no experience necessary
Scientific degree – Biology or Chemistry
Experience 3 years
FMCG environment – which category ideally cross category but any division can adapt
Need to understand how FMCG is really quick in decision making
Need to go to government and external partners can be quite aggressive environment
Maximum notice period one month
Seeking approval for 2 year assignment
Product Owner for a new Service Scheduling solution at Rentokil Initial called Rhythm. The 'product' encompasses a number of technology components from in house legacy systems, Google Cloud Platform and Alibaba
A Market-Leading IT Solutions Company are currently recruiting for an Oracle Consultant to work on a short term, fixed-outcome contract.
The role will be 7 Day's worth of work starting on the 24th Feb, and will be done via remote working and onsite in Basingstoke as agreed between the Consultant & Client
Certified or knowledgeable on Oracle /RAC Server; be aware of best practice guides. Review ESN Oracle design documents against best practice guides.
Prepare clarification questions for ‘DB’ workshop with ESN subject matter expert/s.
Logon onto DB environment. Utilise Remedy/ADDM/Netcool if needed. Review /assess if gaps or issues between Design and Implementation across 3 mirrored environments (Production – North/South, Production Mirror (N&S), RefSys (A-B) ie pattern based etc and technical debt & patching. Interact with Tools consultant re monitoring. Risk Assessment on environment and any gap on ESN Application /Contract Reqs stipulated ie patch ageing etc.
Create recommendations and review with ESN sme's to gain consensus and priority.
Document next steps. The total number is 9 DB severs/environment x3 environments.
Validation of deviation from 'standards’ build patterns/templates.
Work report providing deviation from Best Practice, Standard Design. Technical Debt and Risk Assessment. Remediation Prioritisation.
The scope does not include a performance/capacity, ITSM/operational assessment or Security assessment beyond making best practice recommendations.
Caveat/risks – gaining F2F meeting with ESN sme’s who have several indicatives.
Please apply for more info!