Territory Business Manager – Medical Devices
Based in either Central London or South London
Salary – circa £40K - £50K including OTE (uncapped) plus company car and excellent benefits
Some fantastic opportunities are live with a global manufacturing and technology business to work in their wound care business as a territory manager. Although this is a sales role, there is a core requirement to work closely with healthcare professionals, so a technical background is essential.
The Territory Manager (TM) is responsible for the sales, penetration and usage of medical devices, customer relationship development, outcome management activities. Focused on sales and product utilization in the assigned care facilities, the TM is responsible for achieving the revenue goals from the assigned customers through selling to clinical staff (physicians, nursing staff, etc.).
In order to be successful in the role you will need deliver in the following areas;
- Achieving account-level sales and penetration objectives. Driving product utilization, according to the planned product mix objectives.
- Developing and managing strong relationships with key decision makers (physicians, wound care nurses, nursing staff and others).
- Improving wound care knowledge and providing clinical training and education to customers.
- Supporting clinical trials and product testing.
- Participating in customer events (congress, workshops, etc...)
- Developing a territory sales plan to prioritize account calls, activities and usage.
The successful candidate will be a proven or aspiring sales professional with a background in the healthcare industry, with the ability to interact successfully with the customer and to sell, teach and train in the specialised Advanced Wound Therapy marketplace.
- Medical or clinical background essential
- Negative pressure experience preferred but not essential
- Sales experience within the medical (or life science) industry preferred but not essential
- Post-high school degree or equivalent required
- Nursing degree or equivalent preferred Personal
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Caring personality and motivated to improving the health and well-being of others
- Very good relationship building skills
- Team player with strong inter-personal skills
- Highly effective influencing skills
- Excellent presentation and education skills, both oral and written
- Ability to deal effectively in all business relationships while projecting a positive image of the company
- Commercial orientation
- Solution oriented
- Hands on mentality
Further information can be provided upon application