Daisy Corporate Services Trading Ltd, Nelson, Lancashire, BB9 5SR, United Kingdom
SDP Business Analyst
- Defining improvements to project business processes, whilst evaluating potential solutions based on the impacts across the organisation;
- Leading, understanding and communicating the bigger picture whilst working to assure that the overall goal is maintained in creation of the product backlog, in addition to working at a detailed level during sprints and iterations;
- Defining scope whilst shaping, challenging project priorities and value through collaboration;
- Delivering at pace using agile methodologies and principles (scrum);
- Responsible for the requirement capture process and the creation of requirements documentation to required standards.
- Lead the business development of SDP by producing required documentation, marketing material, promotion and managing the communications plan.
- Create Case Studies to identify and demonstrate the Benefits driven by the deployment of SDP Solution to Projects.
- Act as Key Contact for 3rd Party digital process automation solutions, dealing with licencing, costs, and new developments.
- Drive project performance by the design and implementation of reporting measures and dashboards, using tools such as Power BI.
- Competent in requirements capture and elicitation using a wide range of techniques i.e. workshops / use cases / user stories / product backlogs etc.
- Experience of problem solving and understanding any associated impacts
- Excellent verbal communication skills - the ability to communicate effectively with both non-technical and technical staff to precisely define requirements
- Proficient in communicating with the development team to ensure they have a complete understanding of the business and user needs.
- Ensure end user perspectives are fully considered by the content and technical design team
- Has a working knowledge of organisational and ensure that solutions are aligned with key priorities.
- Experience of business or systems analysis working in an agile, project-based environment
- Experience of using Azure DevOps (Boards)
- SQL Statements, Stored Procedures & SQL Database knowledge